Kirsten's being deployed to Iraq for 179 days. Read what her family & friends are doing, each day, to support her until she gets home!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My very first update!!!


So.... I know you've been asking yourself... "why is Kirsten so lame and not updating her blog?" Well, if you see the picture below you'll see why. Sarah literally had to set it all up for me because my internet browser defaults to arabic with no english hyperlinks. Yay Sarah!


Life in Iraq is actually not bad at all. Oddly enough I don't really miss anything about my life in Texas other than my dogs! And the sad part about that is that they LOVE it in Atlanta. They are living it up at Omi and Opa's and get treats for literally everything. They also get to go to the cabin and have the run of the mountains. They aren't missing Texas either, that I can promise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment