Kirsten's being deployed to Iraq for 179 days. Read what her family & friends are doing, each day, to support her until she gets home!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rescued!!!

Yesterday the Reed Security Company team came down here from Irbil to pick up ALL of the dogs, including the Mom!!!! Fatoon (the mamma) is headed to ATL to stay with Vicki and Casey and then with Fred and Ced!! Although I don't speak Arabic very well, I'm pretty sure she said she's very excited about it. The two female puppies have homes and we're still looking for homes for the remaining 5 males. So let me know if you're interested!!!!!! I'm sure mamma would love to have one of her pups close by to visit with. Anyhow, they are currently in Irbil Iraq and will fly back to the US the third week of April. I'll keep you updated as to how they are doing. We still need to fundraise money to get them all the way back to the US. I can't link anything in here, so please e-mail me at Kirsten_Ellis@hotmail.com or check out my facebook page for the link!! pass it around to as many people as you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment