Kirsten's being deployed to Iraq for 179 days. Read what her family & friends are doing, each day, to support her until she gets home!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Updates

Kirsten e-mailed this to us on 1.11.11

So, I finished my MQT (Mission Qualification Training) today and I fly my first student ride tomorrow. Kind of exciting, but at the same time I'm super apprehensive since I'm now instructing a foreign student, in a foreign country, in an aircraft that I have maybe a total of 15 hours in and a total of 5 hours flying in the local area. So yea, that's "exciting." I'll let you know how it went tomorrow night. Love and miss you all,
Kirsten

Tessa can't wait for you to get your computer fixed so that we can iChat/Skype. Here are some fun pics we took tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment